Monday, May 4, 2015

Johnny Fake-o...

To those of you who it may concern... I am NOT Johnny Kimpo.

And to those who really thought my name was Johnny freakin' Kimpo you're an idiot.

Truth is the name doesn't make the blog, the blog makes the name. Johnny Kimpo means short, but sweet. It means late, but awesome. For those unfortunate viewers of this pathetic attempt of a blog I am sorry that I've wasted your time with such weak, and cowardly messages of thought. Truth is I'm not very emotional all the time and if that upsets you then you should  stop being nice and commenting on my crap.

Johnny Kimpo isn't just a name on the internet, and it's no longer cover...

I am Jonah Robison.
And I'm awesome.

1 comment:

  1. "Truth is the name doesn't make the blog, the blog makes the name." oh this is so good.

    ReplyDelete